Skip to content
English: Help & Documentation
- HighDesign R6.0.2 Release Notes
Changes and Improvements
- Speed optimizations: HighDesign 6.0.2 is ~8.5% faster than version 6.0.1.
- Annotations with Spline leader style now calculate automatically the best profile for the leader. As a result, it is no longer possible to define the tangents of a spline leader.
- Gradients: changing the opacity of a color now works correctly.
- Gradients: fixed the Invert gradient command
- Graphic styles with gradients no longer include the coordinates of the start and end points.
- Copying and pasting graphic attributes now work correctly with gradients.
- Gradients applied to arcs and circles now draw correctly.
- Gradients (Mac): the regions before and after the gradient’s first and last control points are filled with the corresponding colours.
- Changing the system theme now correctly updates the text color on macOS 10.14 and newer.
- Hatch Settings panel: the controls for rotation are now enabled when a texture is selected.
- HighDesign Standard Edition could crash when importing DWG/DXF files.
- Updated the icon for the Expand/Retract toolbar.
- The dialog to choose a sheet to open when opening a Pro project in HighDesign Lt did not use the correct theme colours.
- Annotation Settings panel: added an angular slider to control the rotation of the label.
- Annotations: changing the leader style no longer moves the landing point.
- Annotations: editing the label of an annotation created by the Duplicate command now opens the text input field at the correct location.
- Annotations: double-clicking to edit the label of a selected annotation no longer resets the text to the default suggested values.
- Text boxes created with the fit height or fit size methods are correctly sized regardless of the zoom factor.
- Text defaults now show a rounded value of text size in the current unit.
- Improved consistency of application name and editions and added badge colours for the different editions.
- Corrected issue with the Convert to Polyline command that would occasionally miss a vertex when applied to closed shapes.
- Arrow tool: holding down the Shift key removes already selected items when using the selection rectangle and Selection region methods.
- Object Info: the index and count of the selected item displayed in the panel header were not always correct.
- Corrected and updated the behaviour and UI of the Line Scale input dialogue.
- The profile of the current polyline being constructed is now rendered correctly.
- The Detail area being constructed is rendered correctly while entering its name.
- Resource Manager/Colors: updated the layout; added contextual menu command to rebuild the colour table.
- Miscellaneous fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed potential crash when using the Datum Point.
- The fill of circles now matches the outline in viewports or printed detail areas.
- Scroll wheel behaviour now matches the overall accepted pattern: Shift key scrolls horizontally; Alt/Option key scrolls vertically; no modifier key zooms in and out.
- When the snap to objects is off, the right click selects the item under the cursor instead of opening the contextual menu.
- Layers added via the Import Layers command on the Layers Manager window did not receive the correct internal index.
- Importing layers via the Import Layers command did not update the Layers panel (either sidebar or palette).
- Textures were not rendered correctly in viewports.
- Duplicating sheets no longer copies damaged objects. Previously, damaged lines that were invisible in the original sheet could be displayed on the duplicate sheet as converging to (0, 0).
- Trim: internal changes to prevent the creation of 0-length lines.
- Objects created with the Felt Pen special type did not display correctly in viewports.
- The templates pane on the Welcome window did not scroll correctly.
- Styles that referenced a hidden layer did not update when loaded into a project.
- Improved support for Academic Lab licenses.
- Fixed the colours of the Print window when the application theme differs from the system theme.
- Switching theme in the Preferences window no longer sends the window to the background.
- Closing the Preferences window could cause the theme to change.
- Fixed minor appearance errors on Windows.
- On Windows, switching antialiasing off could could cause redraw errors where thin lines were not rendered correctly by the system graphics.
- When creating a new title block, the layout used the project’s default paper size instead of that selected by the user.