Fixes and Improvements
- Arc tool: double-clicking could occasionally create incomplete circle objects.
- Filled arcs and ellipses did not render correctly.
- Fixed theme support on some windows and panels.
- Mac App Store: fixed internal error in the Print command.
- Canvas grid: major divisions are now visible at any zoom factor.
- Canvas grid: improved refresh speed and reduced the appearance of the spinning wheel on macOS.
- Project Window: zooming with the mouse wheel now works correctly when the window is not frontmost.
- Windows: chequered markers were not rendered correctly.
- The Report Internal Error window, that opens when automatic reports are disabled, did not work correctly.
- Mac App Store: implemented error reporting.
- Mac App Store: fixed internal error using the new Export Image window.
- Rewritten the Delete Duplicates command.
- Improved speed and responsiveness while using splines and hatches.
- Simplify Spline now supports hatches and is renamed as Simplify Shape.
- Saving a symbol through the Project > New Symbol from Selection did not work correctly.
- Symbol settings panel: a new drop-down menu opens in place of the Edit icon.
- Project Views panel: improved readability of the view name.
- Help menu: added commands to restore the default settings for application, print setup and keyboard shortcuts.
- Added safety checks to prevent occasional freezes opening damaged drawings.
- Double-clicking a document in the Finder / File Explorer no longer opens an additional document with the default template when the Home window is disabled.
- Mac: restored the ability to open PDF images from the Insert Image command.