Skip to content
English: Help & Docu...
HighDesign Release Notes
- HighDesign R6.0.1 Release Notes
- The clipping of some objects in underlays was not accurate.
- Items that have been ungrouped could not be deleted.
- Dashed construction lines no longer scale with the current zoom.
- Corrected situation that could freeze the app when moving large groups with sub-groups.
- Layer names are now always regarded as case-sensitive.
- Printing a drawing when the sheet display mode is set to “Hide Others” (isolate) now works correctly.
- Removing a layer and changing the layer of the objects now works on all types of sheet.
- DXF/DWG out: improved formatting of exported multi-line texts.
- DXF/DWG out: the coordinates of single leader lines were incorrect under certain circumstances.
- DXF/DWG out: fixed the view settings when the exported drawing contains one horizontal or vertical line.
- DXF/DWG out: single-vertex polylines are no longer exported.
- Improved the appearance of the focus highlight area that is drawn when the pointer is over the Object Info or Project Browser panes.
- Layers pane and Layers manager panel: attempting to rename or add a layer with the same, case-sensitive name as another layer now shows an alert.
- Changing the UI theme in the Preferences window now works correctly.
- Objects near the window border no longer disappear from view when zooming in.
- The view of new drafting sheets now shows the origin of the axes in the lower-left corner.
- Clicking outside the text field on Project Browser, Layers pane and other panes now accept the changes instead of reverting to the previous text.
- Improved the appearance of disabled buttons in dark theme.
- Made sure that entered or modified resource names are treated in the correct text encoding.
- The File > Close command now closes the Welcome window when it is in front of other windows.
- Fixed clipping of dimension labels when printed in a detail area.
- Replaced the sounds for “Done” and “Project View” actions.
- Updated the background color of popup menus on macOS.
- Fixed output of negative values expressed in fractional inches.
- The Units pane in Project Settings did not show the correct fractional precision.
- Fixed several glitches in the Project Views pane.
- DXF/DWG: improved the export of multi-line texts and fixed the text encoding of the exported text values.
- Windows: fixed a number visual issues in the Resource Manager.